Thursday, May 8, 2008

#35 Games and Gaming: Games? In the Library?

I spent a little amount of time on both FreeRice and Sudoku. FreeRice made me feel pretty dumb, but I think it's a great way to increase one's vocabulary and at the same time, it really made me feel good to donate rice to those in the world who desperately need food. Sudoku was kind of challenging and I didn't even get past the first game. It really makes you think! That's a games I could possibly get addicted to! It was easy to learn the rules for both of the games I played. Both games would be beneficial because they make you think and increase knowledge.

I'm very much in favor of gaming. Gaming in the young child helps with hand/eye coordination and can increase knowledge in several areas. Gaming can be a way to bring a family together - my family plays Wii on rainy cold days and it's alot of fun.

No comments: